Born November 6, 1987.
Mao began studying classical ballet at the age of two,moving on to jazz dance at three and finally beginning tap at five. From the age of seven, her studies carried her to Tokyo and overseas, and she began making her first stage appearances. At eight years old,
Mao formed a dance pair with her younger brother Hibiki, and the two began making appearances on both stage and television, impressing audiences as sibling prodigies.
Since high school, Mao has also been active in musical choreography, and is currently drawing attention as both an instructor and choreographer.
- 2008.12 8th Place, IDO Tap Dance World Championship
- 2009.12 6th Place, IDO Tap Dance World Championship
- 2010.12 5th Place, IDO Tap Dance World Championship
Born November 20, 1991.
Hibiki grew up watching his older sister Mao on stage. Hibiki was a stoic infant who rarely cried, but he bawled when he saw his sister receive flowers at the end of performances. Rather than admiration for his sister, it was apparently Hibiki's desire to receive flowers of his own that drove him to begin dancing. At the age of four, Hibiki formed a duo with his sister Mao and began making television and stage appearances. He went on to grow up and finish high school,and now charms fans with his good looks and unique style.
- 2008.12 11th Place, IDO Tap Dance World Championship (Male Solo)
- 2009.12 Second appearance as Japan representative, IDO Tap Dance World Championship
- 2010.12 Semi-finalist, IDO Tap Dance World Championship (MaleSolo)
Hibiki is currently putting his energy into the drums. In 2009 he appeared in Tokyo's "Senko Riot" band competition, lasting until the finals and playing before around 6000 spectators at the Tokyo Big Site.